What’s Good for Working People is Good for the Economy: A public forum on proposed changes to Alberta’s workplace laws
- Have you been treated poorly or unfairly at work?
- Are you tired of laws that stack the deck against working people in favour of employers?
- Do you want to see better rules on issues like scheduling, vacations and sick time?
- Do you want to see the government remove barriers to unionization and collective bargaining?
- Do you have a story to tell or a perspective to share that illustrates the problem with the existing laws?
Come join us for a town hall to discuss why the NDP should push ahead with its labour law reforms – and perhaps even go further – despite over-heated rhetoric from employers.
Keynote Speaker: Gil McGowan, President of the Alberta Federation (Why Labour Reform Should be Embraced, Not Feared)
Open mic and Q&A to tell you stories and share your perspectives.
1221 2 St SW
Calgary, AB T2R 0W5
Google map and directions